Embodying Creativity: How to complete your creative imprints and ignite your gifts (Class 4)
May 15 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$35
Begin the New Year by metabolizing the creative imprints that hold you back in your work, relationships, and health, and learn to use your creative challenges to ignite personal empowerment and deeper intimacy with yourself. In this workshop series, which participants have described as “revolutionary,” “a lifeline,” and “life-changing,” you will:
- Practice fluid, biodynamic movement practices to release the pre-natal and early life trauma that impacts your creativity, health, and relationships.
- Use subtle sound and breath to activate the pleasure centers of your body and nervous system and heighten creativity at the hormonal and bio-chemical levels.
- Receive the physical and energetic contact that resources you to complete the unique creative sequencing patterns and relational imprints that challenge you.
- Practice inquiry and fluid writing/drawing practices that will ignite insight into the way that your own creative sequencing operates.
- Delve into creative archetypes that will provide clarity over how your unique creative gift serves in the world.
We are often told that we need to simply cope with our patterns or blocks. But in reality, each of us has an immense capacity to complete the traumatic imprints that hold us back from growth and creativity, an inherent health that comes online through presence, contact, and fluid movement. Give yourself the gift of this unique workshop and experience a new level of creative freedom.
Class 3 – Creative archetypes: In this class you will explore the creative symbols and archetypes that give shape to your soul’s journey, manifesting always both as challenges as well as nourishment for your creative path. Working somatically, we will explore both personal archetypes (such as the orphan, the scapegoat, the saboteur, the fool) as well as collective archetypes and symbols (the Medusa, Khali, ouroboros): Which archetypes are you in service to, and how have they repeated themselves throughout your life? You will learn the important of differentiating between the personal and transpersonal levels of your experience to give clarity to your creative path. Together we will practice a form of embodied writing, using the collective field to nourish and inspire your creative projects for the year.