- This event has passed.
Embodying Creativity: How to complete your creative imprints and ignite your gifts (Class 3)
April 17, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$35
Begin the New Year by metabolizing the creative imprints that hold you back in your work, relationships, and health, and learn to use your creative challenges to ignite personal empowerment and deeper intimacy with yourself. In this workshop series, which participants have described as “revolutionary,” “a lifeline,” and “life-changing,” you will:
- Practice fluid, biodynamic movement practices to release the pre-natal and early life trauma that impacts your creativity, health, and relationships.
- Use subtle sound and breath to activate the pleasure centers of your body and nervous system and heighten creativity at the hormonal and bio-chemical levels.
- Receive the physical and energetic contact that resources you to complete the unique creative sequencing patterns and relational imprints that challenge you.
- Practice inquiry and fluid writing/drawing practices that will ignite insight into the way that your own creative sequencing operates.
- Delve into creative archetypes that will provide clarity over how your unique creative gift serves in the world.
We are often told that we need to simply cope with our patterns or blocks. But in reality, each of us has an immense capacity to complete the traumatic imprints that hold us back from growth and creativity, an inherent health that comes online through presence, contact, and fluid movement. Give yourself the gift of this unique workshop and experience a new level of creative freedom.
Class 3 – Creative Sequencing: In this class you will learn how to identify the strengths and challenges in your creative process as they manifest in your personal style of creative sequencing. You will learn the relationship between the different phases of the creative sequence and your prenatal and early life history. Through inquiry exercises, contact work, and fluid, biodynamic movement you will receive the resources to resolve the blocks in your creative sequence as they arise.
Friday, January 17, 2020, 7-10 pm
Friday, Feb. 21, 2020, 7-10 pm
Friday, April 17, 2020, 7-10 pm
Friday, May 15, 2020, 7-10 pm
Cost: Advanced registration: $35 per class
Drop in: $40
Cost for 4 class series receives 25% DISCOUNT: $120