As we dive deeper into the Fall semester, resourcing ourselves is crucial. As the light of our computers overshadows the light of the sun, we need to pay attention to our wellbeing and our nervous systems even as we strive to meet deadlines, teach class, and get our research done. Join us for our Fall series of webinars dedicated to embodied self-care for faculty and academic workers, and for navigating what arises in your academic career as you deepen into the transformation that inevitably arises for you in the midst of the pandemic and as you deepen into using trauma-informed practices in your life and classroom. Register at the links below.
Embodying Your Curriculum Free Fall Webinar Series
Oct 23, 2020 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
- How to help your kids deal with overwhelm and technology in an online classroom
- Ways to support them to balance out being online for so much time.
- Resources for holding boundaries for yourself with career and family while working from home.
- For faculty as well as for others dealing with WFH family challenges.
Nov 13, 2020 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
- How to take care of yourself when you confront challenging relationships and limited resources at your institution.
- How to navigate academic relationships when you’re working with deep transformation within yourself.
Dec 4, 2020 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
- Resourcing yourself to deal with loneliness, for example if you can’t see family (or if you can)
- Practices for holding healthy boundaries over the holidays.
Jan 15, 2021 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
- Work with setting an intention for your life and academic work for the coming year.
- Engage in embodied inquiry about your core values.
- Receive resources for gaining traction when your core values are in conflict with your institution or position in your career.
- Explore the core tenets of embodied leadership.